Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Dan and Mary- Cape Charles, VA

So this past weekend I had the joy of photographing Dan and Mary's wedding! I've been looking forward to working with them again ever since their engagement session last September, and this time Justin Throupe got to come along too! He assisted me at Paul at Rachel's wedding back in November and I loved some of the shots he got at this wedding! Dan and Mary are such a fun couple with a real love for a great picture, so they were excited to just spend some time taking pictures just the two of them after the wedding which is a photographers dream! :0) They were so easy to work with, and I had a blast at the wedding! Keep an eye out over the next few months for their album! Happy viewing! 

Mary made SUCH a gorgeous bride!! :0)
her bridesmaids were still helping her get the dress zipped and everything when I caught this shot of Mary looking so elegant!





the flower girl was so dang cute! I could have taken pictures of her all day :0) 

Thank goodness Justin came along! We were taking pictures at the marina and he asked if we could go on one of the boats for a few pictures and these ended up being some of my favorite posed shots I've taken at a wedding! I don't think the guys minded hanging out on the boat for a while either... :0) 


The next three are all shots that Justin got! I love this first one, I was doing portraits of Mary and Dan was standing off to the side, and I love how Justin put this shot together, its definitely one of my favorites of Dan from the day! 





This moment made me cry! Mary dancing with her dad at the reception, you could tell how much they were both enjoying that moment and how tight Mary is holding on. So sweet! 

And did I mention they were dancing machines?! They danced all night long, I don't think I saw Mary and Dan sit down once! :0) 


Congratulations to you both!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jessie, I love all the photos that I've seen that you've taken and I'm so excited to get the chance to work with you! I can't wait for my bridal portraits and I know you're going to take amazing pictures at my wedding. Keep up the amazing work!
- Caitlin B.