Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Russel and Lauren-Washington DC!

So this last Friday before my mom and I adventured in to NYC to see a couple of my all time favorite broadway shows (Wicked and Rent- go see 'em! They're great!) I had some time to meet up with Lauren and Russel at the Botanical Gardens right outside the Capital Building in DC! I'd never been there before, but it proved to be a really cool location for engagement pictures (depsite the crowd every now and then :P) Lauren and Russel are getting married out in California this upcoming May where Lauren's family lives, but just wanted some fun casual pictures before hand. I had a great time walkin through the gardens with these two! They were great sports and just had fun with the whole thing :0) Here are some of my favorites from the shoot.. there are a few that look pretty similar, I just couldn't pick a favorite!


I love these next ones of Lauren laughing!









These were probably my favorites out of the session, I loved this sweet moment!






well okay so maybe these ones were my favorite instead... ah I told you i couldn't pick just one! :0)



gosh too bad it wasn't a beautiful day... sike! It was one of the first really warm sunny days we've had in a while!







Congratulations again guys! Coming up next this weekend is Mary and Dan's wedding! Be sure to check back sometime early next week to see the results!

No comments: