Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Kyle and Amy- Virginia Beach, VA

Bright (well, not so bright, the sun didn't really want to come out!) and early Sunday morning I met up with Kyle and Amy for their engagement session! They were such a fun, playful couple, and as you can see from the pictures were just cracking each other (and me!) up the entire time! Whether it was from Kyle getting soaked from wading a little too far in the water and a wave catching him, to Amy realizing he ate all her bananas for the week! :0) Can't wait for the wedding in June! Happy viewing! 

This was when Kyle just wasn't quite as fast as the wave.. :0)

This just might be my favorite image from the day.. just love the feel of it! 







I love this next series too.. Kyle kept splashing around makin Amy think things were jumping up at her! As you can tell in the next one she doesn't find that too amusing haha :0) 







I thought her license plate was so cute I had to get a picture of it! Yes, thats right, she's taken by KP! :0) 


Can't wait for June!!

No comments: