Monday, May 12, 2008

Caitlin's Bridal Portraits-Foster, VA

This weekend I met up with Caitlin at Grandview Manor, where she will be getting married this July! Her fiance is stationed in Hawaii, but she was flexible and got super excited about doing bridal portraits instead of engagement pictures! The weather was horrible all day long, but as soon as she put that beautiful dress on the clouds opened up and the sun came out and it ended up being beautiful for the session!! Happy viewing! :0)



check out those pink shoes! Ha! That was my favorite part :0) 

This one might have been my favorite image from the day! I just love the warm lighting and the beautiful background and everything!




So what convinced Caitlin to get married here was this huge beautiful garden tub.. so of course we HAD to take a picture or two in it :0) 

Can't wait for the wedding!! Lets just say be on the look out for pictures involving a tire swing that I'm SUPER excited about!! :0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jessie, thank you so much! I can't even describe how much I love the pictures! I'm so excited for you to shoot the wedding!