Saturday, June 28, 2008

My Beautiful Godkids!- Tampa, FL

This weekend I'm taking my vacation for the summer and spending a few days down in Florida visiting my Aunt Lisa, Uncle Tom, my cousin Lulu and her two beautiful kids, Bobby and Riley who just happen to be my amazing godkids :0) I don't get to see them nearly enough, so every moment I get with them is so precious! Lulu asked me to take some pictures (like I wouldn't have anyway :P) of her with the kids that they could send to her husband Bobby who is serving in Iraq. I just wanted to take a quick minute and stick some of my favorites up from our trip to the beach today!


Take a look at this stud!

This picture just screams summer joy to me :0) I love her expression!!
my Riley girl :0)
Gotta have some good cuddle time with mommy every day!
Lots and lots of kisses!
I think this one is so cute! Riley apparently wasn't feelin it too much, but its so great of Bobby and Lulu!


Ha how typical :P


He was a little fishy swimming in the ocean the entire day!

She loved the waves... as long as she was with her mommy :0)

so pretty :0)

Hands down my favorite from the day. She makes the BEST expressions and I loooove those little baby curls!! So stinkin cute!!!
I will be back super late Monday night, so if you've emailed me this weekend I will get back to you at some point on Tuesday!! Hope you're weekend is as good as mine :0)

1 comment:

mel said...

Hi Jess,
Just checked in to see the pics of Lulu, Bobby and Riley. Gorgeous. Looks like you had a great time.
Love you-mel