Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Wharton Family- Hampton, VA

I'm so sorry this post is so overdue, but I literally selected about 40 images that I loved, so needless to say it took me a while to sort through and pick my favorites for the blog.. get ready for a longer post than usual!! :0) 

I've known the Whartons for a little over a year, after having her three older kids Wyatt, Hannah, and Elliot in my class on Wednesday mornings during the school year. They welcomed baby Evelynn last month, and I've been counting down until I could meet this new little one! Evelynn was one of the sweetest babies who is oh so loved by her family, especially her siblings! They can not get enough of their baby sister, which made for some great pictures :0) Happy viewing!!

I love this first mommy/daughter moment :0) 

Evelynn is just starting to smile! She was full of smiles for mommy :0) 
See what I mean?? They can't get enough of their new baby! Everyone had to take turns holding Evelynn.. what a lucky little girl! 
She started to fuss just for a minute, all that modeling can be hard work for a baby! She calmed right down the moment she got into her daddys arms though. I love this one of her little hands and feet in her dads arms :0)  

I absolutely adore this one of Elliot and Rachel! Lots of kisses for mommy :0) 
This might be my favorite image of the day, definitely my favorite family portrait! I love all the expressions and the laughter :0) So fun!!
Gotta look out for that tickle monster.. he'll get you every time!! :P
The little princess :0)
Ha! Talk about a little monkey :0)

Some of my favorite images from the shoot were definitely ones of Hannah and her daddy.
Sleeeeeepy baby... 
Love this one of her!
Shhhhh! Evelynn is sleeeeeeping! 
Nice little family picture :0)
Gotta love those baby toes!
Check out those blue eyes! 
I really, REALLY love this one. Kisses all around :0)


A quiet moment for mommy and daddy... 
Funniest moment of the day... we're in the middle of taking a picture of all the kids when Elliot stands up very matter of factly and states "I need a popsicle." and immediately walks away into the kitchen to retrieve one. We figured a popsicle was a perfect treat for the kids for being such great sports throughout the photo session :0) 
Thanks for sharing your family with me for the afternoon and letting me hold your sweet baby girl :0) Hope to see you guys again soon! 

No comments: