Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Leather Craftsmen Albums!!

I'm so excited!!! For those brides to be that have heard me talk about the new albums I'm using, the first sample one is finally here! I designed an album from a wedding I did back in April of one of my favorite couples, Dave and Daysha. These albums are great in that they allow you to completely custom design your album! You get to pick everything from the cover image(s), writing, lining inside the album, shade of leather, number of pages.. everything! Its great! Leather Craftsmen worked their magic again, as you can see, in binding it all together and making it look amazing! Seriously, you won't find a higher quality album out there! Check it out :0)






they seriously have the best binding!





last page! Mr. and Mrs. Clark :0)


I'm so excited to show off albums of all my beautiful brides coming up in 2008!! :0)

No comments: