Friday, February 1, 2008

Think Pink! Poquoson, VA

Last weekend I got to spend Sunday morning with two of the sweetest girls! Lexi and her new baby sister Avery. Lexi warmed right up to me and would have rather played than had her picture taken for sure! I just love how different these two girls look; one blonde hair blue eyed princess, and the other with all that dark brown hair and dark eyes! Lexi was very sweet and giving her sister lots of kisses, and Avery was just content to be held and near the action! These were some of my favorite shots from the session, enjoy!

DId I mention Lexi LOVED LOVED to read books? That was about the only thing that would get her to sit still for a minute! :0)









Gotta love those big blue eyes! :0)

i love this last one of Avery even though she is making a sad face.. still so cute!!

No comments: