Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Josh and Katie- Newport News, VA

This past Saturday I was very honored to be one of 15 people present to support Josh and Katie take their vows and get married! It was such a last minute thing for me to come shoot their wedding, but I'm so glad it worked out and I was able to come! Josh and Katie are thrilled to have their first baby boy next month, and you could tell they were both just so happy to be getting married and getting ready for their sons arrival!








hahaha this was Josh's surprise.. gotta have a fun sense of humor :0)





I love these ones of Katie and her dad! So sweet :0)

















Congrats again guys!! Thanks for letting me be a part of your big day :0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you soo much!! These are amazing. I started crying when I saw them. :) You are a miracle worker!