Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sarah's Senior Pictures- Yorktown, VA

Aside from photography, something that I am fortunate to be able to give a lot of my time to is Young Life. Its a nonprofit Christian based outreach ministry where I have the privledge of going up to a high school to build relationships with the students there. One of the first girls I met there was Sarah and we hit it off right away. It has been so great getting to know her over the last three years, I can't believe she's about to graduate! She has one of the biggest hearts, and will be missed very much next year while she's at Longwood! She and I were able to find some time to hang out with my camera and catch some great senior pictures of her (and her boyfriend Colin on occasion.. ya know, gotta throw him in a couple :0) ) They were both great spots and I love the results! Look at those amazing eyes! Holy Cow! :0)

























No comments: