Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Logan and Summer- Yorktown VA

Yesterday I got to spend some time with Summer and Logan at one of my favorite places around here, Yorktown Beach! Even though it was totally cloudy, a little too early for comfort, and about 10 degrees colder then we would have liked, they were up for anything and made my job so easy! I loved so many of the results I got from their shoot, dont be surprised to see some new pictures up on the main website one of these days soon :0) It started sprinkling juuuust enough to pull out a big umbrella and play around a little bit :0) Enjoy the results!


I loved this first series! I had the hardest time picking a favorite out of all of them, so I picked three :0)






just a few rain drops :0)


Gotta have a nice posed shot in there somewhere...






Lots of kisses! :0)



Seriously how gorgeous is she! So excited to shoot the wedding :0)


I just loved the dramatic lighting of this one..


HA! too funny :0)


No comments: