Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Day at the National Zoo- Washington, DC

Aside from hanging out with tons of amazing couples taking pictures at their weddings during the summer, I have the pure joy of spending my days with Lauren and Sammy and their wonderful family. I've worked for their family for the last 3 summers since Lauren was only 9 months old. She will be 4 on July 31st and is a little princess through and through. Sam turned 2 in May and is 100% B-O-Y, complete with tool belt and dirt under his fingernails 24-7 :0) Their parents are taking advantage of a couple days all to themselves, so I get to spend Monday-Wednesday with these crazy kids. Yesterday my friend Ryan and I took them downtown to the national zoo and they had a blast. Lauren pretty much did not let go of Ryan the entire time.. not that he was complaining.. I mean c'mon.. it doesn't get much cuter than these two kiddos :0) Check out some of my favorite images!

He was very excited to be at the zoo :0)
come on. isn't he the cutest thing?!
They took our sunglasses :0) I think this may be my favorite picture of them yet!
So cute!
I don't know if they liked seeing the animals or playing in the sprinklers better! 
That was pretty much her position the ENTIRE day :0)
Check out those baby blues!!! 
LOOOOVE this one of her! So beautiful!
This is my favorite one of him so far! I love those eyes! 
she loves her baby brother.. what can i say? :P
Startin to look a little tired by the end of the day :0) All in all a very fun adventure though! 
I'm sure there will be many more pictures of them throughout the summer.. the camera just loves them (and I'm a fan of them too.. just a little, ya know :0) )

No comments: