Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Kyle and Amy- Virginia Beach, VA

So this post is just a liiiiiittle late... I'm staying with the kids I take care of during the summer while their parents are out of town for a few days, so needless to say they've been keepin' me quite busy! I've got some fun pictures to post from yesterdays adventure later today...

but first things first... :0)

Kyle and Amy were married this past weekend and they had one of the most relaxed, fun weddings I've ever been to. Amy was stunning, of course, and every aspect of their wedding suited them perfectly. The ceremony and reception was at their family friends house, and made the perfect setting for a great time. One of the most special parts of the wedding was when Amy's parents surprised everyone by renewing their vows! Their 30th anniversary is today (congratulations!!!) so it was only fitting that they celebrate right along with Kyle and Amy :0) 

All the flowers were GORGEOUS! Amy wore one of the orchids in her hair.. it looked so beautiful! 



I'm such a sucker anyway for daddy/daughter moments, and this wedding was full of amazing ones.. I love this one of Amy and her dad walking in during the ceremony :0)
Just Married!!!

Love this one of them.. she wasn't too sure about being dipped at first.. but doesn't seem to mind too much by the look of it :0)
Just a nice simple portrait :0)
Hands down my favorite image from the day... I love the whole feel of this one! And check out those lashes!! So sweet :0)
First dance :0)

Her dad was so hilarious and so sweet.. caught that tear rolling down his cheek as he held his baby girl :0)
Okay how cute is this?!? They've known each other since 8th grade!! You know their parents HAD to pull out one of the old school pics :0)
Love this portrait of her did while he's giving a toast!
hahahaha Kyle I told you I'd put this one on here!! :P
This was when Amy's dad propose to her mom...  again :0)
The whole night was flawless.. complete with not only one, but two beautiful sets of vows being exchanged, cake smashed all over the place, lots of dancing by everyone including grandma, a paddle boat exit, and this beautiful sunset to complete the evening :0) 
Thanks so much for letting me be a part of your day!! Hope you have fun at the beach!! :0) 

No comments: