Thursday, June 19, 2008

I wish..

I've been thinking about a couple of these all day long, the first one sort of inspired this post and then the rest just kept comin'! 

I wish everyone had something in their lives they were insanely passionate about.....
 
I wish everyone heard the words "I love you" every day. 
I wish ice cream had less calories. 
I wish babies stayed little longer. 
I wish all couples had 72 degree sunshine weather on their wedding day. 
I wish money mattered less. 
I wish flowers didn't die. 
I wish smiles were able to heal. 
I wish going to the dentist was more fun. 
I wish my godchildren weren't so far away. 
I wish Broadway shows would come to Raleigh more often. 
I wish we had west coast sunshine on the east coast. 
I wish everyone could hear about Amazing Grace and truly understand it.  
I wish every photographer could work with couples as aaaaamazing as the ones I do. 
I wish people knew how to communicate better (yeah, thats the comm major in me coming out :0) ) 
I wish every kid attending YoungLife camp this summer could walk away with a deeper understanding of God's incomparable love for them. 
I wish Raleigh was just a liiiiiittle closer to Northern Virginia and Newport News. 
I wish there were more hours in the day. 

and on that note.. back to editing Logan and Summer's wedding pictures before the next two weeks really kick in.. get ready for lots of posts!! 

I'm super excited for... 
a) Taking pictures of my little buddy Jacob on Saturday morning 
b) Kyle and Amy's wedding Saturday night
c) Evelynn's newborn session/Wharton family pictures Sunday morning
d) Spending three full days with Lauren and Sammy taking some surprise pictures for their parents!
e) Spending next Friday-Monday in Tampa with my insanely beautiful godkids Bobby and Riley and their mama (my cousin) LuLu!! I haven't seen them since last November (trust me, thats a looong time for me to stay away from them :0) ) Thats my one vacation before I move in August, and I'm definitely counting down the days until I see their beautiful faces!

July is going to be just as busy, I've literally got handfuls of new client inquiries coming in every day, so make sure you book asap as 2009 is filling up very quickly! A huge THANK YOU to all my awesome couples for the referrals :0) 

I LOVE MY 'JOB'!!! (if you wanna call it that :0) )

No comments: