Sunday, June 22, 2008

My buddy Jacob- Virginia Beach, VA

This weekend while I was down in Virginia Beach for Kyle and Amy's wedding (which was a BLAST and I will blog sometime tomorrow :0) ) I got to spend some time with one of my favorite families. I had the pleasure of leading YoungLife with Josh and Terresa in Newport News for a few years before they moved down to Virginia Beach to work with Norfolk Academy, and before this little stud was around :0) Jacob turned 1 year back in March, and I'm so excited that Josh and Terresa are expecting a baby girl this November!!! (check out T's little baby bump below!) 

Josh was out of town, but that just gave me a chance to catch some really fun mommy shots of Terresa and Jacob. Terresa is quite the photographer herself (check out her blog too!) so it was fun me to be able to take some of her and let her have some great ones of her and her baby boy together :0) 

They live right on the ocean, and you can definitely tell this is a beach boy all the way! Check out his sweet ride down to the beach :0) 

He just wanted to make sure I was still comin' :0) 
Playing with daddy's new toy!
I love this shot of Terresa! 
I think this was definitely the favorite from the shoot hands down for both Terresa and I. Its very calming to me, and so natural for them :0) LOVE it! 
This guy is a little too brave for his own good! He kept trying to run directly into the waves! Good thing mom was there :0) Instead of letting mom pull him completely out he would just sit his little booty down so he could (at least attempt to) stay right where he was!

After getting alllll sandy it was time to hose him off! Look at those cute toes! :0) 
These next two are some of my other favorites.. I love the progression :P next thing ya know... 
hahaha with his mouth FULL of water he gives mommy that "... what??" look :0) 
There she is! Little baby girl's first appearance (of many, I'm SURE!) on the Jessica Smith Photography blog! Make sure to keep an eye out for Terresa's maternity portrait session this October! 
I loooove this picture too! Check out those gorgeous brown eyes!! Seriously. SO cute. 
ooooof course I had to put in a little nakey butt shot! What good photographer wouldn't grab this shot?? :0) He'll hate me for it one day.. but not today!!! 
Thanks for letting me hang out with you guys for a while!!! Have a blast at Saranac and I'm excited to see you when you get back! 

No comments: