Monday, June 16, 2008

Lori's Bridal Portraits- Newport News, VA

Boy have I been waiting a long time to post this one!! 
Back in December when two of my friend Lori and Justin got engaged I knew immediately I had to do Lori's bridal portraits! She has always had a special talent for picking out the most amazing dresses and always looks so gorgeous in them, so I knew her wedding dress was going to be amazing! Last month Lori and I (with the incredible help of the lovely ladies of 3 Merrit) went all over Newport News to all the places that are most important to her to do her bridal portraits and we both LOVED the results! 
Lori and Justin got married this past Saturday up in Northern Virginia while I was hanging  out with Logan and Summer (whos wedding I will blog tomorrow! Get excited! :0) ) down in Newport news for their wedding. I'm sure Lori looked even more beautiful the actual day of her wedding than she did for her portraits! Happy viewing! 


I love this next one of her laughing! I told the girls to tell her jokes and I think this one was taken as she was laughing at how awful the jokes were! :P



This was taken on the bench where he proposed! 
Thanks to Jill Taylor for making this picture not only possible.. but amazing! :0) 






I really love this next one and the amazing significance.. Lori has used this Bible so much learning, preaching, and loving on the community of Newport News so much over the last 5 years that its literally falling apart... it seemed only fitting that it should  be featured in her bridal portraits :0)  

Congrats Lori and Throupe! Hope your wedding was a blast!! 

Check back tomorrow for Logan and Summer's wedding! 

No comments: